Best CBSE Schools in Bangalore, Vidyasanskaar International Public School
- All students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stops at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus. The buses will not wait for late comers.
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No students should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change, as and when there is genuine need. No door pick-up and drop will be allowed.
- There will be no changes in the existing bus routes. If and when absolutely essential, the school management reserves the right for such changes after careful scrutiny and feasibility.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to a bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
- Students are not allowed to eat in the bus.
- Unruly behavior like shrieking, shouting and use of foul language is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all the times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
“EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO UNLOCK THE GOLDEN DOOR OF FREEDOM”
– GEORGE W CARVER